See Where Jocelyn is Making a Difference Around Town
- Jocelyn Giangrande will conduct: Generational Diversity at Work and Cross-Cultural Communication at Eastern Michigan University: Jan. 17th and 24th, Dept. of Public Safety (not open to the public)
- Jocelyn Giangrande as Mistress of Ceremony: Love Connections Book Launch, Detroit, MI, Jan. 27th. (not open to the public)
- Jocelyn Giangrande will conduct: Diversity as a Business Strategy at American Society of Employers (ASE) 16th Annual HR Conference, Novi, MI.
- Jocelyn Giangrande to Facilitate: The Confident Woman Boot Camp at University of Michigan Dearborn, Women and Gender Studies (WGS) program, March 14, 2019. (not open to the public)
- Jocelyn Giangrande to Conduct: If You’re Human, You’re Biased Training, SME-USA, April 10, 2019. (not open to the public)
- Jocelyn Giangrande to conduct: Professional Branding and Leadership Presence Boot Camp, at the National Management Association (NMA) Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Detroit Athletic Club (DAC) Detroit, MI April, 11, 2019. (not open to the public)
- Jocelyn Giangrande to serve as a professional development Panel Member, FemPreneur Event, VistaTech Center, Livonia, MI, April 16, 2019.