Your Coach, Mentor & Friend
Everyone has the potential to reach their goals. Jocelyn’s passion is helping you build the confidence to reach yours.
Featured in Women’s Day Magazine, Black Enterprise and author of the “What’s In Your Sandwich; Career Strategy Book Series The Ten Surefire Ingredients for Career Success and 7 Savvy Ingredients to Supercharge Your Confidence, Jocelyn serves as the founder of SASHE, LLC, providing strategic career planning, development and coaching services to women looking to move forward.
With over 15 yrs of mentoring and coaching, Jocelyn has a reputation of helping professionals get unstuck, leverage their potential and empowering them to reach their goals. Through professional coaching, transformational workshops and motivational speaking, she’s helped hundreds get their careers out of ruts and turn passions into businesses.
Realizing that many professionals find themselves stuck in careers without a road map to move forward, Jocelyn founded SASHE, LLC: an acronym for Sisters Achieving Success Harmony and Empowerment. SASHE, LLC is a company focused on building confidence and advancing careers of professional, working women.
The strength of her expertise is based on over 20 years of corporate experience and a professional career spanning several industries such as higher education, hospitality and health care. Jocelyn’s credentials also include: Nationally recognized human resources executive and diversity and inclusion expert, author and public speaker with executive experience in building award–winning, inclusive cultures that attract, engage, develop & retain talent.
Giangrande is a Cornell University Certified Diversity & Inclusion expert experienced in helping organizations create inclusive cultures. Her work gained national recognition earning four consecutive awards by Diversity Inc, the Institute for Diversity and Crain’s Detroit Business. Giangrande was named a Diversity Champion, by The Race Relations Task Force in Birmingham, MI, and a Diversity Business Leader by Corp! Magazine.
Jocelyn’s credentials include: certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), graduate,Cornell University Diversity Leadership Program, B.A. in Psychology, Colby College,M.A., Human Resources Management, Marygrove College and graduate of Inforum’s Center for Women’s Executive Leadership program.
Specialties: Confidence Coaching, Career Strategy Expert, Group Coaching, Job Search Expert, Communication, Professional Branding, Training & Development
Professional Affiliations and Board Memberships
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- SE Michigan HR Executive Council
- Inforum Center for Leadership Advisory Board Member
- City of Detroit Workforce and Development Board, Executive Board Member
- National Association for African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) –President, Detroit Chapter
- Development Board Committee Member, Girls Scouts of America-Southeast Michigan
Recognition & Awards
- Top 10 Michigan Business Women Award, NABWO
- Total Woman Award, Total Woman Assoc.
- Outstanding Work for Women in Business
- Shining Star Award, My Sister’s Circle
- Corp! Magazine, Diversity Business Leader Award
- Birmingham Community House, Diversity Community Champion
- Changing the Culture of Health Recognition, Institute for Diversity
- Diversity Champion, Crain’s Detroit Business
- Who’s Who in Black Detroit
- Focused on People Award, Board of Trustees, Henry Ford Health System
- Best Practice Award, Department of Labor
- Spirit of Pride Award, Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Total Woman of Michigan, Women’s Empowerment Award